Discipleship Training Modules 1-5
HCFI is an international and interdenominational movement seeking to build the Kingdom of God in the health field worldwide by establishing effective strategies for Prayer, Evangelism and Discipleship.
The Discipleship Course is designed to help us prepare for this and is open for:
- All who care for the sick and wish to be equipped to serve the Lord more effectively in their work place;
- Those who wish to serve as Associate or Full-time Staff with HCF Nationally, Regionally or Internationally.
- Those who may have been serving in HCF but did not have the opportunity for training earlier
- Those who may have done the course earlier, but would like a refresher course.
- Non-health field staff who are concerned for reaching out to the sick or to serve those who care for the sick;
HCFI Training Base, 6 Busschau Road, Fairleads Benoni, South Africa
Sophia Semakuezi Training Coordinator
Hebron Training Base, Benoni
P.O. Box 11955, Rynfield 1514,
Tel: +27 81 5919670
French Training courses:
Contact: Anaclet Tshilumba
Vision Statement of HCFI Training Ministry:
We believe that God wants the HCFI Training Team to be effective in training a multiplying army of mature Christians to collaborate in promoting and practicing Biblical-Christian Healthcare worldwide. They will be equipped to win people to Christ and live in victory as they unitedly promote the Lordship of Jesus Christ in the hearts of people in HCF and in the Health Field worldwide.
Excellent Training courses are available to Equip Health Care staff for their unique Ministry.
HCF staff and leaders, Healthcare staff, local church members and those in Healthcare training institutions have training needs related to prayer, evangelism and discipleship in the Health Field.
We believe the Lord wants HCFI to:
- Develop, distribute, present and promote a variety of training materials.
- Train trainers to be effective in meeting the above mentioned training needs.
National Trainers’ Course
Purpose : To adequately Equip Christian trainers who will effectively train others.
National Co-ordinators’ Course
Purpose : To effectively equip Christian leaders in leadership and management.
HCFI Training Base, 280 Romualdez Street, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila.
Ivy Alcarde Training Director
Hebron Training Base, Manila
P.O. Box 293, Greenhills 1502
San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org