Training medical workers and family members to share
Christ with patients and colleagues.
THE TRAINING RESOURCE
The Saline Process™ trains medical workers and family members like yourself to increase your Christian impact on your workplace or home as SALT and LIGHT. You will be encouraged to further develop skill and confidence in seeing where a patient is in their journey towards faith in Christ. And over the ¾-day course you will receive practical tools to help you personally minister Christ to each patient or staff member according to their needs.
THE TRAINING TEAM
Healthcare Christian Fellowship of Ireland is a team of Christians encouraging medical workers across Ireland to become more like Christ in their fellowship with one another and in their holistic care for their patients. Our values are intercessory prayer, evangelism, discipleship and training.
YOUR TOOLKIT TO COLLECT
- Prayer is crucial for finding ministry opportunities amid daily living.
- Asking Questions is the basis for wise communication and assessing spiritual condition.
- Taking a Spiritual History provides insight into a patient’s spiritual journey and present needs.
- Faith Flags are brief statements during natural conversation that identify you as someone for whom a relationship with God, prayer, or the Bible is important.
- Faith Stories explain how God, prayer or a biblical principle became relevant in your life or someone else’s life, which is helpful when you sense a door opening further.
- A Truth Prescription recommends something to do, to read or to watch.
- Building a Spiritual Referral Team taps into the resources of other mature disciples of Christ who can pick up where your involvement leaves off.
- Gospel Presentation is our preparation to explain what a Christian is, and to do so accurately and concisely when the time comes.
Saline Process™ Trainer
Office: 21 Lisnarick Road, Irvinestown, Fermanagh, BT941EY
Mobile: +44 7876690878
SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
Help for health workers and families serving in hospitals, nursing, and private homes. We know that most sick people are being cared for outside of hospital settings. Therefore, Health Care Christian Fellowship of Ireland is offering Saline Process™ training not only to medical workers in hospitals but also to those care workers and family members tending to the sick in nursing and private homes. This is also an excellent course for Christians in churches fulfilling such roles as it builds on the foundational principles of a Christ-like character, competence, compassion, wise communication, and courage when minding the sick. This means that they can firstly respond to patients’ needs in ways that promote being trusted, with one listening ear toward the bedside and the other toward the Great Physician.
THE SALINE PROCESS DIFFERENCE
- Recognizes that the transformation of a sceptic to a believer is a journey.
- Focuses on guiding principles and tools, not a methodology.
- Becomes an overflow of God’s work through us, not personally overwhelming.
- Transforms believers into intentional witnesses—to be a witness rather than to
- Celebrates people taking even the smallest step toward Jesus.
- Cultivates a vision & an identity as a witness for Jesus which, in turn, inspires living as a witness.
HAVE A LOOK