There are more than ninety member and partner Fellowships in the HCFI family. Some of them have their own websites:
Belgium, Brazil, Britain & Ireland, Denmark, Ethiopia, France, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Israel, Ivory Coast, Malawi, Nepal, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Oceania, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland (German branch), Switzerland (Christian Alternative Medicine – German), Switzerland (French branch),Thailand, USA, USA Michigan, Zambia
- GLOBAL CHE NETWORK (GCN) An association of people and organizations using the strategy of Community Health Evangelism to serve impoverished communities around the world
- INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN MEDICAL AND DENTAL ASSOCIATION (ICMDA) A worldwide network of national ministries for doctors and dentists
- INTERNATIONAL HEALTH SERVICES (IHS) Training healthcare staff to integrate their faith in their workplace
- KARDIA FOUNDATION An international ministry helping healthcare workers integrate their faith into their practice so they will serve their patients and their colleagues with excellence …
- NURSES CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP INTERNATIONAL (NCFI) A ministry that links nurses at all levels in all areas of the nursing profession, facilitating the sharing of ideas promoting Christian values and providing spiritual and professional support.
- ONE MISSION SOCIETY (OMS) One Lord. One Life. One Calling. By God’s grace, One Mission Society unites, inspires and equips Christians to make disciples of Jesus Christ, multiplying dynamic communities of believers around the world.
- PARTNERSHIPS IN INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL EDUCATION (PRIME) Restoring the heart to healthcare through educating healthcare professionals around the world
- UKRAINE MEDICAL OUTREACH (UMO) Facilitating excellence in healthcare provision in the Ukraine
- CENTER FOR BIOETHICS AND CULTURE NETWORK (CBC) Committed to the Protection of Human Life and Dignity
- CENTER FOR BIOETHICS AND HUMAN DIGNITY Exploring the nexus of biomedicine, biotechnology and our common humanity
- CHRISTIAN MEDICAL AND DENTAL ASSOCIATIONS USA (CMDA) Existing to glorify God by motivating, educating and equipping Christian doctors and students to serve with professional excellence as witnesses of Christ’s love and compassion and by advancing biblical principles of healthcare within the Church and to our culture
- CHRISTIAN MEDICAL FELLOWSHIP UK CMF UK unites and equips Christian doctors, keeping four aims in mind: Discipleship, Evangelism, Mission and Values
- ETHICS AND MEDICINE An International Journal of Bioethics
- JOURNAL OF BIBLICAL ETHICS IN MEDICINE
- LINDEBOOM INSTITUTE Dutch language website: Aims to study and publish on medical ethical issues and to collect documentation on such issues
- LOMA LINDA CENTER FOR CHRISTIAN BIOETHICS This center enhances teaching, research, and service in biomedical ethics and related fields at Loma Linda University of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
- MEDICAL ETHICS MANUAL of the World Medical Association – available more than ten languages already
- NIH BIOETHICS RESOURCES ON THE WEB A helpful compilation of web links to information relating to bioethics in general
- THE ANSCOMBE BIOETHICS CENTRE The Anscombe Centre is a Roman Catholic academic institute that engages with the moral questions arising in clinical practice and biomedical research.
Other helpful links:
- ADDICTION RESOURCE CENTER
- ASSIST Christian News Service
- CARING PARTNERS INTERNATIONAL A world-wide Medical Ministry
- CHRISTIAN CONCERN – An excellent example of how believers in one country collaborate in standing up for what is right in the public arena
- CHRISTIAN PHARMACIST FELLOWSHIP INTERNATIONAL CPFI is a worldwide ministry of individuals working in all areas of pharmaceutical service and practice. Our mission is to serve Christ and the world through pharmacy.
- CHRISTIAN PHYSICAL THERAPISTS INTERNATIONAL
- CHRISTIAN RECOVERY Providing Resources for Recovery from Addictions, Abuse and Trauma
- DE HOOP De Hoop (The Hope) is an exemplary center for Christian addiction care and psychosocial care in Dordrecht, the Netherlands. It also aims to be a center for prevention and education.
- EMMANUEL HOSPITAL ASSOCIATION EHA is an indigenous Christian health and development agency serving those who need it most in various parts of India
- FELLOWSHIP OF ASSOCIATES OF MEDICAL EVANGELISM FAME is sending help and hope in the name of Christ to the world through medical evangelism.
- FOOD FOR THE HUNGRY GLOBAL FH is an international Christian relief and development organization working in more than 26 countries around the world.
- HEALTHCARE IN CHRIST An interdenominational organisation serving the Body of Christ in health care. We aim to see God working in transforming and revival power in and through the health care system to see people restored to wholeness in body, mind and spirit through the resurrection power of Jesus Christ.
- HEALTHCARE MINISTRIES Medical Missions Arm of AOG church. email: email@example.com
- Health Finder Promoting healthy lives
- JOURNAL OF CHRISTIAN NURSING
- MEDICAL AMBASSADORS INTERNATIONAL Establishes Community Health Programs around the world including evangelism and discipleship.
- MEDICAL MINISTRY INTERNATIONAL Serving Jesus Christ by providing spiritual and physical health care in the world of need.
- MEDICAL MISSIONS – important ANNUAL CONFERENCE about medical missions
- MEDICAL MISSION MOBILIZERS Mobilizing medical professionals for ministry and missions.
- MEDICAL STRATEGIC NETWORK Provider of METS conferences & Medical Evangelism Training.
- MERCY AND TRUTH MEDICAL MISSIONS
- MERCY SHIPS Combining medical aid and evangelism around the world.
- MICAH NETWORK – a global Christian community of organizations and individuals committed to integral mission
- OVERSEAS INSTRUCTION IN COUNSELING Using the Bible as the basis for helping people in need
- PRODIGALS INTERNATIONAL Christian Ministries Dealing with Sexual Addiction and Infidelity
- STICHTING PROMISE Helpful articles in English and Dutch about alternative medicine and possibly occult practices in the area of health and healthcare
- TEARFUND – a Christian international aid and development agency working globally to end poverty and injustice, and to restore dignity and hope in some of the world’s poorest communities.
- WESTBERG INSTITUTE FOR FAITH COMMUNITY NURSING The Westberg Institute provides curricula, resources, and consultative support to parish nurses, clergy and congregations.
- WORLD MEDICAL MISSION / SAMARITAN'S PURSE The medical arm of Samaritan's Purse places volunteer Christian physicians, dentists, and other medical personnel in mission hospitals and clinics around the world. We also staff a biomedical department and warehouse that provides critically needed medical equipment and supplies to medical mission facilities.
- WORLD VISION – a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation dedicated to working with children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice.